So recently I detailed an ongoing issue I had with Telus. I did not check the traffic usage on Telus' website before the end of my billing cycle unfortunately, but I do know I checked about a week before the end and it was around 500GB, just 40GB more than my counters which is correct due to the changes I made in the beginning of the cycle.
So it is no surprise that I was shocked to get ANOTHER bill for $45 overage (472GB over 1TB):My counters show:
I have no idea what is going on... But I will be monitoring my usage and comparing it to Telus daily for this current billing cycle. Something is messed up.